We offer consultation and strategic planning to schools, organisations and individuals in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia Pacific. Each school or university consultation is treated individually, and plans are catered for the context and culture of each organisation. Our consultation services involve:
- School startup and development projects.
- School governing body and board development.
- Professional development for educational leaders and teachers.
- Curriculum development for International Baccalaureate (IB), IGCSE, GCSE, British NC, Common Core and other local country requirements.
- School evaluation and accreditation support (IB, NEASC, CIS, Ofsted, KHDA and other local and international ministries of education and higher education).
TECHNOLOGY IN EDUCATION
- School technology and policy development.
- Developing easy to use learning and teaching environments for face to face, online or blended education.
- Learning, teaching and assessment practices training for online and virtual learning focussed on best practices involving inquiry and relevancy.
- Learning and teaching for skills development.
HOLISTIC ACADEMIC DEVELOPMENT
- Sustainable solutions for teacher and leadership professional development.
- Customised professional development for groups and individuals.
- Putting teachers at the heart of professional learning.
- Middle and senior leadership training.
- Teacher leadership training.
SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT, STARTUP & EVALUATION
School inspections and evaluations are high on the agenda of educational stakeholders. School inspections and evaluations are important for action planning and growth opportunities for any school. Sky Educate’s holistic school diagnostic services works to identify areas of strength and improvement in specific faculties or across a school, providing a purposeful starting point for sustained school improvement and self-evaluation.
- School startup, application and authorisation for accrediting bodies such as the International Baccalaureate (IB), NEASC, CIS and other local ministry accreditation.
- Action planning and addressing school inspection or evaluation reports.
- School and governing body/board advisory and strategic planning.
- Strategic planning, self-study and evaluation support.
- Staffing and recruitment at all levels.