A reputable IB school in Iraq is searching for experienced and skilful school leaders and teachers who have international experience with the IB programmes. The school offers the IB PYP, MYP and DP.
The school is interested in international recruits and is shortlisting for interviews online. Please include a brief cover letter and your CV along with one of the available job roles in the subject line (School Principal, KG Leader, PYP homeroom teacher, MYP subject teacher, DP subject teacher.
For secondary MYP/DP, the following available subject roles are available:
- Sciences (general)
- Theory of Knowledge – TOK (DP)
- Global Politics (DP)
- English Language and literature (MYP/DP)
- Design (MYP)
- Drama (MYP)
The school aims to maintain and develop an inspiring environment that nurtures international mindedness and contribute to a better world in a country full of wonder, history and culture.
- Relevant IB school experience
- Subject-specific teaching experience
- Relevant bachelor’s degree
- For leadership and management roles, experience is a must or relevant masters in educational leadership
- Lifelong learner
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent IT, communication and people skills
Please submit your application via the form or email [email protected]
Due to the volume of applications, unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted for screening/interviews.